Remove Failed Implant, Fixture Remover! Without Trephine Drill.
FR Kit is a surgical tool designed to remove implants that were stopped during the implantation due to excessive torque or implants whose surrounding bones have been damaged. After removing the implant, a new implant with the same diameter can be immediately implanted.
- When marginal bone loss occurs, implant placement and GBR can be done right after the implant removal.
This tool is to remove an implant and apply a direct removing torque with Fixture Remover Screw.
This tool is to mount fixture remover screw on fixture
Fixture Remover Screw
It is used to mount Fixture remover on fixture screw hole.
Torque Ratchet Wrench
It is to measure exact torque with Wrench tool.
< Fixture Removing mimetic Diagram >
Right Turn Close
Left Turn Close
1. Sterilize each Kit component.
2. Remove prosthesis of implant want to remove completely.
3. Tighten Remover Screw fitted to inner hole of implant using Hex Driver with proper torque around 40 ~ 50N/cm.
4. After inserting Fixture Remove with counterclockwise to fixed screw, rotate it until implant rotates with the same direction (the direction for removing implant) using Torque Wrench.
NeoBiotech Solution KIT Catalog