SLA Kit(Sinus Lateral Approach Kit)
Minimally invasive Lateral Approach
Safe, Simple, Speedy
Less Pain, Less Swelling to Patient.
Lateral window technique is the formation of the access to the maxillary sinus through its lateral wall. The process using this tool is simpler and much comfortable than any other techniques. Above all, this surgical kit provides ultimate solutions for the cases of only having with a thin residual bone height which is diffi cult to approach with a crestal technique, membrane rupture by a sinus crestal approach or placing a multiple implants. In addition, SLA reamers can be easily adapted for the case of formation of minimum flap size on the inferior wall.
* 2 Special Reamers for Sinus Lateral Approach
LS-Reamer is a kind of drill which drills lateral wall safely. It makes thin bone disk between reamer and sinus membrane. It protects sinus membrane, because LS-Reamer makes thin bone disk between reamer and sinus membrane.
The hollow spaced and tapered C-reamer can save the circular bone core disk from the lateral wall and to limit any abrupt movement of the reamer to forward direction,respectively. It is designed to provide a safe, speedy recovery, fast surgery and quick bone formation in the lateral hole.
Solutions for 7 Burden
- This tool forms a thin bone disk between the reamer and the membrane during lateral approach and penetrates the lateral wall.
C-Guide & C-Reamer
- The C-Guide is a guide drill used to prevent slippage and to locate the position accurately before use of the C-Reamer.
- This tool is used to initially remove the mesial and the distal membranes immediately after formation of the hole.
1. Opening the flap
2. Approaching membrane (LS reamer) / Approaching membrane (C reamer)
▼ LS reamer
▼ C reamer
3. Elevation membrane (Elevator 1,2,3)
4. Bone Grafting
5. Implant placement
7. Bone Regeneration Process
NeoBiotech Solution KIT Catalog