Non-Sensitive Technique C.M.I. Implant.
* Strong Initial Stability
Magic Thread with the inverted triangular shaped powerful deep thread helps to achieve strong and stable initial fixation and also this special design allows to endure vertical and lateral forces effectively.
Apex is powerful in drilling and due to this selfcompactable and tapered apex design, initial fixation is easily achieved.
Coronal Macro Thread
Coronal macro thread helps to achieve excellent primary stability at the cortical bone and initial fixation at the apex is excellent, therefore IS-II active works great in both immediate placement and immediate loading.
* Minimizing Bone Loss
The bioseal design of IS-II active implant is Neobiotech’s unique design to maintain marginal bone. BioSeal has a curved S shape with the application of 0.5mm micro grooves on the machined surface. This design is invented to minimize the bone loss by maximizing soft tissue sealing.
∙ Internal Conical Connection
● EB Fixture (RBM Surface)
● EB S-Wide Fixture (RBM Surface)
● Cover Screw
EB Implant System Chart
● Implant System Chart
● Drilling Speed & Torque
- Point Lindemann, Initial Drill, Twist Drill, Multi Profile : 1,200rpm / 35~45Ncm
- Tap Drill : 50rpm / 50Ncm
● EB Fixture Ø3.5 X 10mm (D1/D2 bone)
● EB Fixture Ø4.0 X 10mm (D1/D2 bone)
● EB Fixture Ø4.5 X 10mm (D1/D2 bone)
● EB Fixture Ø5.0 X 10mm (D1/D2 bone)
Neobiotech IMPLANT SYSTEM_2017. 11 Ver.5