Non-Sensitive Technique C.M.I. Implant.
Osteoconductivity Implant Surface [S.L.A]
Crestal Macro Thread Design, Micro Groove Design
Self-Compactable Apex, Powerful Deep Thread
Wide Cutting Edge
ⓐ Minimize Bone Loss
Micro groove that created on the fixture platform area prevents bone loss by improving of gum support sealing.
1. Implemented micro groove
Minimize bone loss and maintain bone level by treating superior area of fixture and Bevel area with open thread design promote osseointegration from cortical bone to bone level.
1. Bevel area with open thread design
Increase thickness more than 2 times in comparison to IS-II Active (Criteria: 4.0 Fixture)
1. Maintain more than 3mm around connection.
SLA Surcafe Alumina
Improvement of process technology results in increasing cell adhesion 1.5 times, surface 1.4 times in comparison to IS-II Active, and reducing osseointegration period.
1. Improvement of process technology of S.L.A surface
Improvement of fixation and increase clinician’s comfort when placing implants by widening cutting edge area 2 times compared to IS-II Active.
1. Widening cutting edge surface 2 times compared to IS-II Active.
08 Pitch > 0.9 Pitch
Increase contact area between thread pitch and bone results in increasing of stability and osseointegration
1. Alteration of thread pitch to 0.9.
● IS-III active Fixture(S.L.A. Surface)
● IS-III active S-Wide Fixture (S.L.A. Surface)
● Cover Screw
IS Implant System Chart
● Implant System Chart
● Drilling Speed & Torque
- Point Lindemann, Initial Drill, Twist Drill : 1,200rpm / 35~45Ncm
- Cortical Tap / Profile Tap : 50rpm / 50Ncm
- Cortical Drill : 50rpm / 50Ncm (Conventional Loading case)
● IS-III active Fixture Ø3.5 X 10mm (D1/D2 bone)
● IS-III active Fixture Ø4.0 X 10mm (D1/D2 bone)
● IS-III active Fixture Ø4.5 X 10mm (D1/D2 bone)
● IS-III active Fixture Ø5.0 X 10mm (D1/D2 bone)
IS-lll active S-Narrow
Neobiotech IMPLANT SYSTEM_2017. 11 Ver.5
AnyTime Loading_2014.10. E-Ver.3